Stay up-to-date with the latest press information for Adare Pharmaceuticals.
Adare Pharmaceuticals Announces Achievement of the Primary End-Point in Phase IIb Study (FLUTE™) for APT-1011 in Patients with Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Princeton, New Jersey, March 12, 2019.
Lannett and Adare Enter Into Distribution Agreement for Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended Release Capsules
Princeton, New Jersey, October 22, 2018.
Adare Licenses Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride in Portugal; Uses Company’s Customized Release Technology
Princeton, New Jersey, October 8, 2018.
Adare Pharmaceuticals announces changes to Executive Leadership Team; Supports next phase of growth
Princeton, New Jersey, May 8, 2018.
John Fraher, CEO of Adare Pharmaceuticals named EY Entrepreneur of the Year® 2017 Award winner in New Jersey
Princeton, New Jersey, July 7, 2017.
Adare Pharmaceuticals Celebrates Corporate Headquarters Grand Opening
Princeton, New Jersey, September 28, 2016.
- Adare Pharmaceuticals Company Spotlight Presentation at BIO International 2016 Convention
Princeton, New Jersey, June 6, 2016.
- Adare Pharmaceuticals Partners With Cincinnati Children’s on Innovation Fund
Princeton, New Jersey, November 17, 2015.
- Adare Pharmaceuticals Appoints James Jogerst as Vice President, Corporate Development
Princeton, New Jersey, October, 2015.
- Adare Pharmaceuticals Appoints Joseph Del Buono as Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Princeton, New Jersey, August 26, 2015.
- TPG Completes Acquisition of Aptalis Pharmaceutical Technologies, Company Renamed Adare Pharmaceuticals
Bridgewater, New Jersey, and Fort Worth, Texas, April 1, 2015.